Re: iso-latin1

  • Andre Pinheiro Gomes Areas
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi,

      I managed to get my accents right :-)
      But I still have one problem, I need to put a ~ (tilde) character on top of
      the character a. This accent is not defined at the table from the vim's help:
      :h digraph

      Andre Areas
    • Alan G. Isaac
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
        Get the ISO number and then see
        :h digraphs-define
        Good luck.
        Alan Isaac

        On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Andre Pinheiro Gomes Areas wrote:
        > I managed to get my accents right :-)
        > But I still have one problem, I need to put a ~ (tilde) character on top of
        > the character a. This accent is not defined at the table from the vim's help:
        > :h digraph
      • Luis R. Nunez
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
          Try

          ~<BS>a OR <CNTR-k>a~

          where <BS> is the BackSpace key. Either one should work.

          Luis