new script foldutil.vim

  • Hari Krishna Dara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      I have uploaded this new script to
      http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=158. The
      description is below:

      Defines useful commands for the ease of creating folds. Currently only one,
      but I might add more commands if I need and time permits.

      FoldNonMatching - pass an optional pattern and the number of context lines
      to be shown. Useful to see only the matching lines. Pass
      an optional pattern and the number of context lines to be
      shown. You can give a range too.

      50,500FoldNonMatching xjz 3

      The defaults for pattern and context are current search pattern
      (extracted from / register) and 0 (for no context) respectively.

      Please send comments/suggestions etc.

      Thanks,
      Hari