Re: selectively select lines

  • vipin aravind
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2001
      hi,
      :h :v
      I think there is some problem in docs
      "The global commands work by first scanning through the [range] lines and
      marking each line where a match occurs (for a multi-line pattern, only the
      start of the match matters).
      In a second scan the [cmd] is executed for each marked line with its line
      number prepended. "

      as far as I see it should have been non-marked lines are applied
      the cmd.
      am I wrong?
      vipin