Re: (F)lex files

  • Joe MacDonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Sorry all, I know following up one's own message five minutes later is
      really bad form, but I just figured it out, I think. But I'm still
      interested in anyone else's flex syntax files if they're out there. The
      one the comes with Vim is good (far better than the syntax files for
      that _other_ editor) but there are still some little things I'd like
      done differently.
      Thanks again,
      -Joe.

      --