vimfiles and ftplugins

  • iago mosqueira
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001

      I am puzzled by the runtimepath behaviour in Win32. I have a tex ftplugin in
      $HOME\vimfiles\ftplugin\, and it does not get sourced. Global plugins do get
      sourced though. It works fine in my Linux machine, $HOME\.vim\ftplugin.
      I tried set runtimepath+=$HOME\vimfiles\, but still nothing. The plugin
      works if manually sourced. Any ideas?

      Thanks

      iago

      ---