bug? cscope-in-vim and vim-in-rxvt

  • aeasi@cup.hp.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hi all,
      I'm facing two problems with vim 5.8 (HPUX 11.00).

      1. I use vim and cscope and I use to search (symbol/text etc) using
      cscope. If there are lot of matches for a pattern using cscope search,
      :tn allows me to go through the other occurences. But, somehow, for
      the last occurence if I hit :tn it gives a message "There is only one
      matching tag" and goes back to the first occurence. From then onwards,
      I am not able to use any of the :tn or :tp commands to search for next
      and previous occurences.

      2. This is regarding using vim in rxvt. In rxvt, if I invokevim and
      then exits, my mouse select in rxvt behaves improperly. I have to use
      shift-mouse in rxvy to select any word then (before the invocation of
      vim, I was able to use just mouse (no need to press shift) for
      selection. (I know that rxvt has different select styles and I have
      set Rxvt*selectstyle to oldword). I have :se mouse=a in my vimrc. My
      hunch is that, vim at startup enables mouse (by sending some escape
      sequence to rxvt) and when it exits, it is not restoring to the old
      state.

      please help
      -Arun