RE: efficient file searching

  • lwwickla@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2001
      Use :find instead of :edit. If you want a one letter way of using find you
      could make a command like
      command! -nargs=1 -complete=fileF :find <args>

      This, and any use of :find, has the downside of not completing file or directory names which are not in the current directory. If I'm wrong, please,
      someone correct me.

      HTH,

      Leif

      "Jonah" <jgoldstein@...> on 09/06/2001 02:16:56 PM