RE: Win2K hotkey problem with 6.0au

  • Moore, Paul
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hmm, I just created a shortcut to Vim, with shortcut Shift-Ctrl-V. Hitting
      the keys starts Vim the first time. Second time, nothing happens except the
      current Vim loses focus. If I have a shortcut for Notepad, that won't start
      a second instance, but just pops the existing one to the foreground. Looks
      like the hotkey support looks for a window associated with the application,
      and activates it. Unfortunately, Vim has *two* windows, and the shortcut
      process activates the wrong one.

      Looks like a bug in shortcut hot keys.

      Paul.