Re: GDB interoperation

  • Pavel Tavoda
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2001
      I was playing some time ago with this stuff. Pipe isn't best
      solution. I did something like:
      cp /dev/null myInputFile
      tail -f myInputFile | %YourProgram% > myOutputFile 2>&1

      and then from vim:
      echo "doCommand" >> myInputFile

      It works good for commands like 'orasql' or 'bc'. I don't know
      for other commands. I hope this can help you.
      Or am I totaly out ???

      Pavel