bug report for vim60au

  • Gold is Heavy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
      1. This is an old bug. I tried to report it, but it looks like I am required to join the list first. Arg.. Start windows version of vim 6.0 au (or any vim 6 pretty much), click "buffers", click "refresh menu" and watch tear off line disappear. The same thing happens if you tear off the buffers menu and then refresh it. The tear off line will be gone.

      2. Java indentation is incomplete. Check out my report on the sourceforge page for vim project. I made a detailed report there, but no one replied or commented or anything. Does anyone read them? I came back there regularly to see if anyone posted anything.

      vim 6 is the best :).

      Cheers,
      --Leo
    • Erik Janssen
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
        Gold is Heavy wrote:

        > 1. This is an old bug. I tried to report it, but it looks like I am required to join the list first. Arg.. Start windows version of vim 6.0 au (or any vim 6 pretty much), click "buffers", click "refresh menu" and watch tear off line disappear. The same thing happens if you tear off the buffers menu and then refresh it. The tear off line will be gone.

        This is not reproducible with 6.0 at on SunOS

        > 2. Java indentation is incomplete. Check out my report on the sourceforge page for vim project. I made a detailed report there, but no one replied or commented or anything. Does anyone read them? I came back there regularly to see if anyone posted anything.

        Maybe only the one who wrote the java indentation plugin is
        interested.....
        You could check the owner of that file and mail him/her directly.

        > vim 6 is the best :).

        Agreed

        > Cheers,
        > --Leo

        Erik.
      • Gold is Heavy
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
          > > 1. This is an old bug. I tried to report it, but it looks like I am
          > > required to join the list first. Arg.. Start windows version of vim
          > > 6.0 au (or any vim 6 pretty much), click "buffers", click "refresh
          > > menu" and watch tear off line disappear. The same thing happens if you
          > > tear off the buffers menu and then refresh it. The tear off line will
          > > be gone.

          > This is not reproducible with 6.0 at on SunOS

          I don't think I was clear enough maybe. I meant, M$ Window$ version, as in
          98se at least, maybe any other M$ Window$ version.

          It's not a very important bug, but it's there :). This bug is not
          reproducable on unix.
        • Bram Moolenaar
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
            Leo "Gold is Heavy" wrote:

            > 1. This is an old bug. I tried to report it, but it looks like I am
            > required to join the list first. Arg.. Start windows version of vim
            > 6.0 au (or any vim 6 pretty much), click "buffers", click "refresh menu"
            > and watch tear off line disappear. The same thing happens if you tear
            > off the buffers menu and then refresh it. The tear off line will be
            > gone.

            I see the problem. Hopefully a solution will be simple.

            > 2. Java indentation is incomplete. Check out my report on the
            > sourceforge page for vim project. I made a detailed report there, but
            > no one replied or commented or anything. Does anyone read them? I
            > came back there regularly to see if anyone posted anything.

            I know it's incomplete. I'm hoping someone will take over by submitting
            a better Java indent script. The current one is just "better than
            nothing".

            --
            Why i like vim: