query regarding thesaurus option

  • snarula@hss.hns.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001

      This query is regarding the thesaurus option. I want to use <F6> to start
      thesaurus option and also to switch between various matches, ie I want to
      temporarily remap <F6> to something else while thesaurus option is on.

      I map <F6> first to ^X^T and also here I remap <F6> to ^X. Everything
      works great for me. Now what I want is that when the thesaurus command
      completes, remap <F6> back to my original mapping. How do i do that ?

      Let me reword my query. I want to execute a command when the thesaurus
      option completes. Can I do that ?

      Thanks
      Sumit