Re: Editing in upper case

  • Sven Br├╝ggemann
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10 12:56 PM
      Hello Jonathon,

      > One option (not beautiful, but functional) is to have a function to map
      > insert-mode lowercase to uppercase for when you enter one of these
      > all-caps blocks, and another to turn it off. Something like:

      Of course! Why do I want to change the case of commands when I need a different case in the text?
      All I have to do is to write a function that toggles *insert mode* case and show the current state of the toggle on the statusline.

      I've been thinking about this problem the last weekends and even had a look at the source codes and you solved it in a few minutes. Thanks!

      Kind regards

      SAM