Re: thesaurus

  • Bohdan Vlasyuk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
      On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 12:01:44PM -0400, Benji Fisher wrote:

      > I see the same problem, using Vim 6.0aj on W95.
      and so do I -- 60al/linux

      --
    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
        Adam Seyfarth wrote:

        > I have 'tsr' set like this:
        >
        > set tsr+=~/.thesaurus
        >
        > ---in my .vimrc . That file has this line only:
        >
        > angry furious mad enraged
        >
        > ---which is the example file in help.txt . When I type 'ang^X^T', it
        > seems to me to be hung. Hung as in, it takes no more input. The only
        > way for me to quit vim/do anything else, is to X-out my terminal window.
        > I assume this option has been used before, so, What am I doing wrong?

        I see the problem. It's a bug. It gets stuck at the newline. I'll fix it.

        45. You buy a Captain Kirk chair with a built-in keyboard and mouse.

      • Alan G. Isaac
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
          I just became aware of
          :h thesaurus
          Is the Moby thesaurus
          ftp://ftp.ox.ac.uk/pub/wordlists/Moby/mthes.tar.gz
          the best place to start?
          Alan Isaac