RE: Adding a command to the RightClick Menu

  • Coen Engelbarts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2001
      > How would I add a command to the RightClick Menu?

      Grmpfff, no popup-menu on VMS... ;-)

      I did
      :help menu <CTRL-D>
      to search help items about *menu*.

      I found popop-menu, popup-menu-added and win32-popup-menu.

      I believe
      :help win32-popup-menu
      contains what you're looking for.

      HTH

      Coen
    • Hubbell, Sean (GDIS)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2001
        Thanks for the input. What I was looking for is the menu command.

        Sean