vim under cygwin

  • Keith Kee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2001
      Hi:
      I am trying to use cygwin vim 6.0al for my java development, and I
      stumbled into some incompatibilities when trying to use the quickfix mode.
      See, the java tools (ant in particular) running under windows produce output
      with file paths being drive:a\b\c\d while cygwin vim expects unix posix path
      since it is being compiled on cygwin.
      As a result, the errors never match the errorformat set. Does anyone
      encounter the same problem?

      Thanks
      keith