changing default syntax behavior

  • Mark.Thomas@SWFWMD.STATE.FL.US
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      I'm having a difficult time setting up syntax highlighting.
      I have read the doc's, but it's just not sinking in. What
      I would like to do is just change a couple items from the way
      the normal syntax works. Like change gui=bold to none and
      maybe the color for strings. Can I do this in my _gvimrc? Or
      do I have to setup a 'mysyntaxfile', if so any help would
      be nice. I am using [Gvim 6.0ae ALPHA] on NT4, editing
      lisp and html files.
      Thanks
      --
      Mark S. Thomas
      Computer Drafting Technician, Survey Section