Re: vim manual

  • Liu Wen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2001
      The former ps/pdf file does not contain any links and images. And the
      pdf are generated from the PS file using TYPE3 font. So the pdf manual
      looks rather bad. You can check it yourself, you would not use it for
      sure. So I created the my manual using online doc by myself. Their is a
      lot of links, in fact, there is links everywhere ,so......11M is so big.

      Anyway, if it contains only TXTs, it would not be over 1M

      Regards
      Liu