Oh ... duh.

  • Ondrejko, David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Oh ... duh.

      OK, I realize now why I'm not getting the results from <M-P> that I get from <M-p> ... two different character codes.  It's not like <C-P> and <C-p> which Vim interprets the same way.

      So ... WHY does <M-P> not work and give an Alt-Shift-P mapping?  Even <S-M-P> or <M-S-P> doesn't work, or using the Ctrl-V combination.  They *look* like they work, as in if you type "map <S-M-P>" after doing the mapping, then what you expect to come up comes up.  It just doesn't work.  Is there a way to map Alt-Shift-P to something?

      -- Davyd