RE: Vim version 5.8 has been released

  • Ondrejko, David
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
      RE: Vim version 5.8 has been released

      Interesting.  I checked My registry and I don't even *have* that value defined.  The only one I've been able to find in reference to VIM is the one I mentioned in My previous email: [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Vim\command].  Of course, I upgraded from 5.3 to 5.8, and had the install process fail (don't recall the message).  Could that be why I don't have the key?  Should I go in and manually add it?  What is it for?