vim + opera

  • Peter Bismuti
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      I recall running across a message posted saying that Vim could be
      plugged into Opera, specifically when viewing the page source I believe.
      I searched the archive and didn't find anything. Anyone know anything
      about this?

      Thanks

      | |
      | Pete Bismuti |
      | Department of Computer Science |
      | Florida State University |
      | bismuti@... (850) 644-6835 |
      |_____________________________________________________________________|
    • Scott Johnston
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2001
        > I recall running across a message posted saying that Vim could be
        > plugged into Opera, specifically when viewing the page source
        > I believe.
        > I searched the archive and didn't find anything.  Anyone know anything
        > about this?

        Yes. You can.

        File => Preferences => Paths => Source viewer

        sj

      • Alan G. Isaac
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2001
          On Thu, 31 May 2001, Peter Bismuti wrote:
          > I recall running across a message posted saying that Vim could be
          > plugged into Opera, specifically when viewing the page source I believe.
          > I searched the archive and didn't find anything. Anyone know anything
          > about this?

          Easy as pie and works great.
          Just go to Preferences, Paths
          and put in your new source viewer