Vim theme for Eterm...

  • Tom von Schwerdtner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      Well, I had no intentions of mailing everyone about my silly little theme,
      but in the interest of those supporting the holy-wars, and since there *is* a
      emacs theme packaged with Eterm, I figured I would let you all know.

      So, anyways....I made a vim theme for Eterm. The menus are based on what
      gvim 6ac had when I fired it up on my system, and where there are 'if-then'
      statements to determine how to execute a menu command, I just picked a random
      one that worked on my system......I might try to make the menus more dynamic
      if I get the impression that a few people care (since I think I can get away
      with embedding functions in Eterm menus, not sure
      though)......so.....anyways.

      if your interested..

      http://www.etria.org/files/Eterm/

      (btw, the glass-vim and glass-mutt are basically mild modifications on the
      glass theme, which I didnt write....)

      -Tom

      --
      -| Tom von Schwerdtner <tvon@...> |-