Re: make" command and the javac compiler

  • Fisicaro Horacio
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2001
      The solution is simply to put the javac �-Xstdout�
      option. This option send compiler messages to
      System.out (by default, compiler messages go to
      System.err), so:

      makeprg=c:\jdk1.2.2\bin\javac.exe �Xstdout

      Sorry, I�m something �silly�!
      Thanks.

      Horacio Fisicaro

      -----Original Message-----From: Fisicaro Horacio