SUMMARY: Vim + ncurses program

  • Bohdan Vlasyuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hello vim,

      ... And silence was the answer.

      I've got no usable and handy solution from that thread. Well, the
      best idea appeared to be adding "> `tty`" to run: definition in
      Makefile. One may note it somewhere near :h quickfix, if nobody wants
      to find the actual cause.

      Bohdan mailto:bohdan@...
    • Neil Bird
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
        Bohdan Vlasyuk wrote:
        > ... And silence was the answer.

        Sorry, not deliberate - just no spare time ATM!

        --
        Neil Bird Principal Engineer |
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
          Hello Neil,

          >> ... And silence was the answer.
          NB> Sorry, not deliberate - just no spare time ATM!
          thought i don't understand you at all, I'm agreed :-).

          Bohdan mailto:bohdan@...