Re: New regexps (bug or feature) ?

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 10:24 AM
      Michael Naumann wrote:

      > I'm using vim 6.0z.
      > Trying /\%3c on the following three lines
      > 1
      > 23
      > 456
      >
      > matches the 3 (in column 2) as well as the
      > 6 (in column 3). I would not expect the first
      > to match. Does this work as designed or is this
      > a bug?

      There is a trick that was introduced to make the match of "$" visible: When
      there is a zero-width match just after the end of the line, the last character
      of the line is highlighted.

      This doesn't look as you would expect. I'll try to change it to highlight the
      character just after the line.

      --
      You can test a person's importance in the organization by asking how much RAM
      his computer has. Anybody who knows the answer to that question is not a