was: myfiletypefile/autocommand events

  • Schuttberg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2001
      Hello,

      after searching for a long while why the heck my filetype-autocommands were not executed, I found that you MUST NOT put a blank between the list of Events.

      'not working
      au BufRead, BufNewFile *.vbs set ft=vbscript
      'working
      au BufRead,BufNewFile *.vbs set ft=vbscript
      (gvim 5.6 Windows)

      I placed blanks cause of habit, this is allowed in most other languages, I think.

      Greetings
      Achim