[solved] Re: bullet list indentation problem

  • Maciej Kalisiak
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2001
      After reading a big batch of messages from this mailing list, by coincidence I
      happened upon some hints which led me to the solution: I needed to add "2" to
      'formatoptions'. Perhaps vim 5.6 had this on by default, and that's why I
      didn't have to have it set back then. (currently using 6.0v)

      --
      Maciej Kalisiak mac@... www.dgp.toronto.edu/~mac