Re: anyone know a vi-style editor for palmOS?

  • David Lebel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Quoting David Menuhin (cchallenor@...):
      > I have just replaced my laptop with a palm (with keyboard) for taking
      > lecture notes and am looking for a version of vi or something similar to run
      > on it, as everything else is so far proving quite slow now that I have
      > become quite adept with vim :(

      I'm trying to justify buying a keyboard for my palm and this would be
      the deciding factor. Vim is probably too large for a port-base to the
      PalmOS, but other, more smaller VIs, like nvi (found on the various
      BSDs) could be ported, though, with some major work.

      Ciao,
      ...David

      --
      // david.lebel@... // nobiaze' Inc.