Re: Whyfor While of a different color

  • ÕÔÈç·É
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2001
      vimer, hello��
      Against on what you provided I can't clearly point out what's the problem, here is some advice for you explore the origin of it.
      1. As you know, check your $VIMRUNTIME/syntax/python.vim, to see which group the keyword while belongs to, use /while you will find it belongs to pythonRepeat with `for' keyword together.
      2. Now you use command-line mode :set filetype=python :hi pythonRepeat, you will find pythonRepeat links to repeat, follow the links, :hi repeat, and repeat links to Statement, :hi Statement, you will see the defintion of the statement component's color, In my system, it's term=bold ctermfg=3 gui=bold guifg=Brown.
      3. If your color characters is incorrect, modify the properties of your final difintion, or modify the links between pythonRepeat and the destination.

      yours sicerely zhao
      slimzhao@...