Re: [Re: My own characters showing whitespace]

  • Viktor Lakics
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      Yes, I found "set list" somewhere, I've set it, and I did not like $ at the
      end of the line. As I wrote in the subject of my mail, the point was rather to
      have my own chars, as opposed to only display the non-rintable ones. I
      confess, after I got the help from all of you - I relized that I should have
      RTFM more deeply...:-))

      Thanks for the help I got from all of you:

      Cheers ;Viktor

      Benji Fisher <benji@...> wrote:

      > Do not forget to :set list as well! I am not sure what you mean by
      > the first question. When and how do you see <EOF> and "$"? Maybe you
      > already have :set list ?
      >
      > --Benji Fisher

      ----Viktor Lakics----

      Through the Internet: