ezmlm warning

  • vim-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 30, 2001
      vim@... mailing list.

      Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      10848
      10851
      10847
      10849
      10863
      10850
      10852
      10853
      10854
      10860
      10855
      10857
      10867
      10868
      10856
      10858
      10859
      10865
      10864
      10862
      10861
      10866
      10874
      10869
      10870
      10872
      10871
      10876
      10875
      10877
      10873
      10878
      10879
      10880
      10882
      10881
      10883
      10884
      10885
      10886
      10887
      10888
      10889
      10890
      10891
      10896
      10895
      10892
      10893
      10894
      10899
      10904
      10900
      10897
      10898
      10901
      10902
      10903
      10905
      10907
      10906
      10910
      10911
      10908
      10909
      10912
      10916
      10915
      10913
      10917
      10914
      10918
      10919
      10920
      10921
      10922
      10923
      10924
      10926
      10925
      10927
      10928
      10929
      10930
      10931
      10932
      10933
      10934
      10935
      10937
      10936
      10938
      10939
      10942
      10940
      10941
      10944
      10945
      10943
      10946
      10947
      10950
      10948
      10953
      10949
      10954
      10955
      10951
      10952
      10958
      10956
      10957
      10963
      10964
      10959
      10960
      10962
      10961
      10972
      10968
      10965
      10969
      10967
      10966
      10970
      10973
      10971
      10976
      10977
      10974
      10978
      10975
      10980
      10979
      10981
      10982
      10987
      10986
      10985
      10983
      10984
      10989
      10988
      10991
      10990
      10992
      10993
      10994
      10995
      10996
      10997
      10998
      11000
      10999
      11005
      11003
      11001
      11002
      11004
      11006
      11007
      11008
      11009
      11010
      11011
      11012
      11016
      11014
      11013
      11015
      11018
      11017
      11019
      11020
      11022
      11021
      11023
      11027
      11024
      11025
      11026
      11028
      11029
      11030
      11031
      11032
      11033
      11034
      11035
      11036
      11037

      Date: 18 Jan 2001 20:32:53 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-return-10848-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <ListSaver-of-vim@...>:
      Sorry, I couldn't find any host named vault.findmail.com. (#5.1.2)
    • vim-help@vim.org

        Date: 8 May 2001 03:28:58 -0000
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
        To: vim-return-13342-@...

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

        <ListSaver-of-vim@...>:
        Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
      • vim-help@vim.org
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 23, 2001
          vim@... mailing list.

          Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
          message I received.

          I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
          without further notice.

          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
          bounced from your address.

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-get.123_145@...>

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-index@...>

          Here are the message numbers:

          16362
          16360
          16397
          16398
          16399
          16404
          16407
          16401
          16405
          16408
          16409
          16412
          16415
          16442
          16456
          16458
          16459
          16457

          Date: 11 Sep 2001 17:21:15 -0000
          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
          To: vim-return-16362-@...

          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 24, 2001
            vim@... mailing list.

            Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
            message I received.

            I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
            without further notice.

            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
            bounced from your address.

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-get.123_145@...>

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-index@...>

            Here are the message numbers:

            17693
            17694
            17696
            17695

            Message 5 of 27 , Mar 28, 2002
              vim@... mailing list.

              Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
              message I received.

              I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
              without further notice.

              I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
              bounced from your address.

              send an empty message to:
              <vim-get.123_145@...>

              send an empty message to:
              <vim-index@...>

              Here are the message numbers:

              22389
              22390
              22391
              22392
              22393
              22394

              Date: 16 Mar 2002 17:46:47 -0000
              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
              To: vim-return-22389-@...

              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

              <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
              Connected to 66.218.66.217 but greeting failed.
              Remote host said: 421 yahoogroups.com Service temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. (#4.3.2)
            • Robin Becker
              Message 6 of 27 , Dec 16, 2002
                In message <1040044847.2884.ezmlm-warn@...>, vim-help@... writes

                I'm getting this warning from the list mailer. It seems some of the
                messages are suspicious to my ISP. I don't actually use an M$ mail
                program, but can some clever person confirm that the error is real?

                Robin Becker
              • vim-help@vim.org
                Message 7 of 27 , Sep 1, 2003
                  vim@... mailing list.

                  Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                  message I received.

                  I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                  without further notice.

                  I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                  bounced from your address.

                  send an empty message to:
                  <vim-get.123_145@...>

                  send an empty message to:
                  <vim-index@...>

                  Here are the message numbers:

                  38205
                  38209
                  38222
                  38223
                  38228
                  38233
                  38236
                  38238
                  38242
                  38244
                  38271
                  38275
                  38445
                  38446
                  38452

                  Message 8 of 27 , Feb 8 6:38 PM
                    vim@... mailing list.

                    Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                    message I received.

                    I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                    without further notice.

                    I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                    bounced from your address.

                    send an empty message to:
                    <vim-get.123_145@...>

                    send an empty message to:
                    <vim-index@...>

                    Here are the message numbers:

                    42722
                    42731
                    42734
                    42754
                    42787
                    42790
                    42793
                    42795
                    42796
                    42799
                    42801
                    42804
                    42803
                    42805
                    42806
                    42817
                    42820
                    42845
                    42855
                    42864
                    42877
                    42886
                    42891
                    42899
                    42901
                    42911
                    42914
                    42937
                    42938
                    42959
                    42960
                    43004
                    43013
                    43035
                    43052
                    43054
                    43065
                    43068
                    43077
                    43078
                    43086
                    43087
                    43092
                    43093
                    43094
                    43104
                    43132
                    43160
                    43161
                    43163
                    43167
                    43168
                    43174
                    43175

                    Date: 28 Jan 2004 08:25:21 -0000
                    From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                    To: vim-return-42722-@...

                    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                    <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                    66.218.66.216 failed after I sent the message.
                  • vim-help@vim.org
                    Message 9 of 27 , Feb 20 9:06 PM
                      vim@... mailing list.

                      Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                      message I received.

                      I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                      without further notice.

                      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                      bounced from your address.

                      send an empty message to:
                      <vim-get.123_145@...>

                      send an empty message to:
                      <vim-index@...>

                      Here are the message numbers:

                      43187
                      43193
                      43204
                      43208
                      43211
                      43214
                      43218
                      43220
                      43221
                      43236
                      43239
                      43246
                      43241
                      43258
                      43261
                      43266
                      43284
                      43296
                      43332
                      43424

                      Message 10 of 27 , Mar 6, 2004
                        vim@... mailing list.

                        Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                        message I received.

                        I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                        without further notice.

                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                        bounced from your address.

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-get.123_145@...>

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-index@...>

                        Here are the message numbers:

                        43474
                        43534
                        43625
                        43679
                        43693
                        43695
                        43725
                        43778

                        Message 11 of 27 , Mar 19, 2004
                          vim@... mailing list.

                          Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                          message I received.

                          I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                          without further notice.

                          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                          bounced from your address.

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-get.123_145@...>

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-index@...>

                          Here are the message numbers:

                          43902
                          43954
                          43963
                          43998
                          44014

                          Date: 7 Mar 2004 15:18:00 -0000
                          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                          To: vim-return-43902-@...

                          Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                          <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                          66.218.66.217 failed after I sent the message.
                        • vim-help@vim.org

                            Message 13 of 27 , Jan 28, 2006
                              vim@... mailing list.

                              Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                              message I received.

                              I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                              without further notice.

                              I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                              bounced from your address.

                              send an empty message to:
                              <vim-get.123_145@...>

                              send an empty message to:
                              <vim-index@...>

                              Here are the message numbers:

                              60438
                              60442
                              60447
                              60494
                              60496
                              60495
                              60498
                              60510
                              60504
                              60509
                              60521
                              60515
                              60557
                              60558
                              60560
                              60561
                              60564
                              60571
                              60573
                              60574
                              60576
                              60578
                              60582
                              60585
                              60587
                              60579
                              60581
                              60583
                              60584
                              60612
                              60625
                              60623
                              60640
                              60639
                              60642
                              60670
                              60683
                              60700
                              60694
                              60697
                              60695
                              60726
                              60734
                              60736
                              60764
                              60771
                              60772
                              60775
                              60780
                              60781
                              60782
                              60785
                              60786
                              60787
                              60789
                              60788
                              60790
                              60792
                              60805

                              Message 14 of 27 , Jun 24, 2006
                                vim@... mailing list.

                                Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                message I received.

                                I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                without further notice.

                                I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                bounced from your address.

                                send an empty message to:
                                <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                send an empty message to:
                                <vim-index@...>

                                Here are the message numbers:

                                65880
                                65878
                                65883
                                65885
                                65882
                                65886
                                65887
                                65888

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Oct 12, 2006
                                    vim@... mailing list.

                                    Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                    message I received.

                                    I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                    without further notice.

                                    I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                    bounced from your address.

                                    send an empty message to:
                                    <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                    send an empty message to:
                                    <vim-index@...>

                                    Here are the message numbers:

                                    69704
                                    69705
                                    69706
                                    69707
                                    69709
                                    69708
                                    69710
                                    69711
                                    69712
                                    69713
                                    69714
                                    69716
                                    69715
                                    69717
                                    69718
                                    69719
                                    69722
                                    69720
                                    69721
                                    70127
                                    70129
                                    70139

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Oct 27, 2006
                                      vim@... mailing list.

                                      Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                      message I received.

                                      I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                      without further notice.

                                      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                      bounced from your address.

                                      send an empty message to:
                                      <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                      send an empty message to:
                                      <vim-index@...>

                                      Here are the message numbers:

                                      70274
                                      70282
                                      70284
                                      70286
                                      70285
                                      70287
                                      70289
                                      70291
                                      70292
                                      70293
                                      70296
                                      70297
                                      70298
                                      70299
                                      70300
                                      70301
                                      70302
                                      70303
                                      70324
                                      70328
                                      70343
                                      70411
                                      70498
                                      70540
                                      70546
                                      70611
                                      70660
                                      70662
                                      70755
                                      70752
                                      70766
                                      70768

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Nov 12, 2006
                                        vim@... mailing list.

                                        Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                        message I received.

                                        I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                        without further notice.

                                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                        bounced from your address.

                                        send an empty message to:
                                        <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                        send an empty message to:
                                        <vim-index@...>

                                        Here are the message numbers:

                                        70867
                                        70866
                                        70880
                                        70944
                                        70958
                                        71058
                                        71060
                                        71104
                                        71142
                                        71145
                                        71211
                                        71231

                                        Date: 31 Oct 2006 21:12:45 -0000
                                        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                        To: vim-return-70867-@...

                                        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                        <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                                        Connected to 66.218.66.216 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                      • vim-help@vim.org
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Dec 7, 2006
                                          vim@... mailing list.

                                          Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                          message I received.

                                          I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                          without further notice.

                                          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                          bounced from your address.

                                          send an empty message to:
                                          <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                          send an empty message to:
                                          <vim-index@...>

                                          Here are the message numbers:

                                          71579
                                          71601
                                          71605
                                          71608
                                          71609
                                          71612
                                          71611
                                          71613
                                          71617
                                          71619
                                          71626
                                          71629
                                          71631
                                          71633
                                          71640
                                          71649
                                          71650
                                          71661
                                          71662
                                          71675
                                          71678
                                          71680
                                          71686
                                          71690
                                          71695
                                          71705
                                          71712
                                          71716
                                          71721
                                          71724
                                          71728
                                          71729
                                          71730
                                          71732
                                          71733
                                          71736
                                          71737
                                          71741
                                          71743
                                          71744
                                          71751
                                          71756
                                          71761
                                          71766
                                          71772
                                          71776
                                          71777
                                          71784
                                          71785
                                          71786
                                          71787
                                          71791
                                          71792
                                          71796
                                          71798
                                          71797
                                          71800
                                          71919
                                          71920
                                          71921
                                          71925
                                          71935
                                          71949
                                          71951
                                          71953
                                          71959
                                          71966
                                          71967
                                          71975

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Dec 23, 2006
                                            vim@... mailing list.

                                            Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                            message I received.

                                            I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                            without further notice.

                                            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                            bounced from your address.

                                            send an empty message to:
                                            <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                            send an empty message to:
                                            <vim-index@...>

                                            Here are the message numbers:

                                            72076
                                            72078
                                            72080
                                            72089
                                            72104
                                            72161
                                            72162

                                            Message 21 of 27 , Jan 14, 2007
                                              vim@... mailing list.

                                              Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                              message I received.

                                              I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                              without further notice.

                                              I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                              bounced from your address.

                                              send an empty message to:
                                              <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                              send an empty message to:
                                              <vim-index@...>

                                              Here are the message numbers:

                                              72306
                                              72309
                                              72327
                                              72343
                                              72351
                                              72352
                                              72359
                                              72381
                                              72450
                                              72452
                                              72454
                                              72455
                                              72456
                                              72458
                                              72550
                                              72570

                                              Date: 3 Jan 2007 02:22:39 -0000
                                              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                              To: vim-return-72306-@...

                                              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                              <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                                              Connected to 66.218.66.218 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                            • vim-help@vim.org

                                                Date: 18 Jan 2007 19:25:19 -0000
                                                From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                                To: vim-return-72692-@...

                                                Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                                <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                                                Connected to 66.218.67.33 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                              • vim-help@vim.org
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Mar 28, 2007
                                                  vim@... mailing list.

                                                  Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                                  message I received.

                                                  I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                                  without further notice.

                                                  I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                                  bounced from your address.

                                                  send an empty message to:
                                                  <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                                  send an empty message to:
                                                  <vim-index@...>

                                                  Here are the message numbers:

                                                  74455
                                                  74457
                                                  74458
                                                  74459
                                                  74460
                                                  74461
                                                  74568
                                                  74578
                                                  74595
                                                  74846

                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Apr 9, 2007
                                                    vim@... mailing list.

                                                    Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                                    message I received.

                                                    I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                                    without further notice.

                                                    I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                                    bounced from your address.

                                                    send an empty message to:
                                                    <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                                    send an empty message to:
                                                    <vim-index@...>

                                                    Here are the message numbers:

                                                    74872
                                                    74873
                                                    75009
                                                    75014

                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Apr 21, 2007
                                                      vim@... mailing list.

                                                      Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                                      message I received.

                                                      I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                                      without further notice.

                                                      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                                      bounced from your address.

                                                      send an empty message to:
                                                      <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                                      send an empty message to:
                                                      <vim-index@...>

                                                      Here are the message numbers:

                                                      75253
                                                      75283
                                                      75284
                                                      75286
                                                      75289
                                                      75292
                                                      75294
                                                      75293
                                                      75295
                                                      75297
                                                      75309
                                                      75336
                                                      75340
                                                      75342
                                                      75343
                                                      75349
                                                      75350
                                                      75354
                                                      75359
                                                      75362
                                                      75375
                                                      75393
                                                      75398
                                                      75400
                                                      75402
                                                      75403
                                                      75404
                                                      75406
                                                      75475
                                                      75478
                                                      75479
                                                      75489
                                                      75514
                                                      75519
                                                      75522
                                                      75523
                                                      75526
                                                      75527
                                                      75528
                                                      75545
                                                      75565

                                                      Date: 10 Apr 2007 01:19:26 -0000
                                                      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                                      To: vim-return-75253-@...

                                                      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                                      <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                                                      Connected to 66.218.66.71 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                                    • vim-help@vim.org
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , May 4, 2007
                                                        vim@... mailing list.

                                                        Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                                        message I received.

                                                        I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                                        without further notice.

                                                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                                        bounced from your address.

                                                        send an empty message to:
                                                        <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                                        send an empty message to:
                                                        <vim-index@...>

                                                        Here are the message numbers:

                                                        75657
                                                        75686
                                                        75688
                                                        75690
                                                        75694
                                                        75695
                                                        75699
                                                        75697
                                                        75696
                                                        75700
                                                        75701
                                                        75702
                                                        75706
                                                        75733
                                                        75735
                                                        75755
                                                        75756
                                                        75758
                                                        75757
                                                        75759
                                                        75760
                                                        75764
                                                        75765
                                                        75772
                                                        75784
                                                        75787
                                                        75788
                                                        75790
                                                        75792
                                                        75809
                                                        75819
                                                        75814
                                                        75816
                                                        75818
                                                        75826
                                                        75820
                                                        75822
                                                        75824
                                                        75821
                                                        75825
                                                        75831
                                                        75832
                                                        75840
                                                        75838
                                                        75842
                                                        75844
                                                        75848
                                                        75892
                                                        75894
                                                        75896
                                                        75897
                                                        75899
                                                        75901
                                                        75917
                                                        75912
                                                        75910
                                                        75952
                                                        75982

                                                        Message 27 of 27 , May 26, 2007
                                                          vim@... mailing list.

                                                          Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                                          message I received.

                                                          I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                                          without further notice.

                                                          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                                          bounced from your address.

                                                          send an empty message to:
                                                          <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                                          send an empty message to: