RE: Default directory for Save As

  • Pritesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2001

      May be you need to rethink about the way you are creating shortcuts,
      because, I think there is no way you would be able to do that effortlessly!

      Do you think it would be possible to have the shortcuts for the files & not
      Vim & then associate all those extensions with Vim. Also, if you 'install'
      Vim, then, on Win95/98 you could have 'Open with Vim' default for all
      un-associated files.

      This works for me - the ':cd' automatically becomes the directory where the
      file actually is. But then, as Benji hinted, my 'browsedir = buffer'.

      HTH!

      the system manager.

      www.fexco.com