visualbell in vio/terminal

  • Alexander Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2001
      Hi!

      Is there a possibility to get the same as :set visualbell
      within a terminal version of vim? I use it with gvim and
      it's pretty nice and I really can't use the normal bell in
      office. At least my collegues don't like that ;) Would be
      enough e.g. if the status line is flashing or something like
      that.

      --

      CU/2 (( In the beginning was The Word.
      Alexander Wagner )) And The Word was Content-type: text/plain