Re: Syntax Highlighting/solved!!

  • Tim Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hi Benji :)
      Benji Fisher wrote:

      <snipped>
      > figure this out. If the autocommand for *.cpp IS there then it is >being
      My dumb mistake.....
      <newbie bo-bo>I had imported "test.cpp" from Windooz as "TEST.CPP" and
      after reviewing filetypes.vim, I noted that supported
      extensions were for lower case.</newbie bo-bo>

      > Do not forget to restore your gvimrc file.
      Done....
      > HTH --Benji Fisher
      Despite the "wild goose chase", your diagnostics were very
      helpful and should help me further in my learning of vim..

      Thanks So Much Benji!
      Tim