announce: vim 6.0r binary (gvim.exe) for Win32 systems

  • Ron Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hi all,

      making available 6.0 series ALPHA binaries on my site at:

      http://www.mossbayeng.com/~ron/vim/alpha.html

      Check it a few days after a new vim release, and it should have the binary. I
      just put 6.0r up there.

      Ron Aaron Moss Bay Engineering
      425-649-8817 Precision Crafted Software
      http://www.mossbayeng.com/~ron/ronsresume.html

      "If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
      If I am only for myself, who am I?
      And if not now, when?"
      R' Hillel, Avot 1:13