Looking for vim 6 binaries for win32

  • Jean-Raymond.Chauviere
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Is there any binaries for win 32 that I can download ?
      where ?
      Thank you
      JRC

      --
      Nur der Kleingeist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
      Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        Thus saith Jean-Raymond.Chauviere:
        > Is there any binaries for win 32 that I can download ?
        > where ?
        > Thank you
        > JRC
        >
        > "Douglas L . Potts" wrote:
        > >
        > > Thus saith Jean-Raymond.Chauviere:
        > > > On the usual mirrors where I get vim, I didn't find vim 6 for win32.
        > > > I know vim 6 is in beta and it can be the explanation.
        > > > Is there a win32 version of vim 6 ?
        > > Actual vim 6 is in alpha not beta, and that would be an explanation for
        > > why there are no binaries in the usual mirrors. I know there are
        > > several people on the vim list that provide binary compiles of vim 6 on
        > > the personal sites though, if you don't have the resources to compile it
        > > yourself.
        I belive that Ron Aaron has the win32 version on his site, but it might
        not be "stock" vim, I believe that Ron has some of his own patches that
        he applies to to cvs version.
        The url is:

        http://www.mossbayeng.com/~ron/vim.html

        -Doug