Re: vim 6 for win32

  • Douglas L . Potts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
      Thus saith Jean-Raymond.Chauviere:
      > On the usual mirrors where I get vim, I didn't find vim 6 for win32.
      > I know vim 6 is in beta and it can be the explanation.
      > Is there a win32 version of vim 6 ?
      Actual vim 6 is in alpha not beta, and that would be an explanation for
      why there are no binaries in the usual mirrors. I know there are
      several people on the vim list that provide binary compiles of vim 6 on
      the personal sites though, if you don't have the resources to compile it
      yourself.

      -Doug

      --
      Douglas L. Potts Spectral Systems, Inc. Url: http://www.bigfoot.com/~pottsdl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
        and if you want to build it on your own...

        but, i guess gvim_vc.mak for this version isn't available yet - though, you
        could append the newer files to the older one.

        cheers,