updates to matchit.vim

  • Benji Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2000
      Hi, vimmers!

      So far, the beta version of matchit.vim seems to be working without
      bugs. I have added support for Lua 4.0+ (thanks to Max Ischenko) and ASP
      with VBS (thanks to Gontran BAERTS). I have also changes the syntax of
      the cursor-positioning function to be more consistent with vim 6.0.

      Please use the beta version and give me feedback. I am working on
      adapting the script for vim 6.0. You can get matchit.vim from my vim
      page:

      http://sites.netscape.net/BBenjiF/vim/#matchit

      --Benji Fisher