Re: announce: updated matchit.vim

  • Scott Johnston
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2000
      On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Benji Fisher wrote:

      > You are welcome. Thanks for the testing! Are there any other
      > testers out there?
      > --Benji Fisher

      I'm one. I grabbed the latest script a few days ago. I use matchit
      functionality constantly (HTML,XML,XSLT,JSP...). I haven't had time to
      test the new cursor placement you added but so far everything else seems
      great. I'm using 5.7 on win2k, solaris and linux.

      I did play with adding JSP as a supported language. After mangling
      the match_words regex for awhile I realized the expression is
      pretty much the same as html. sigh...

      I added "jsp" to line 666 (scary) of matchit.vim:

      au FileType html,jsp let b:match_ignorecase = 1 |
      ^^^^
      This has matched everything I need when coding JSP.

      Thanks for the support Benji, matchit is invaluable,

      sj

      Scott Johnston scott@... (408) 543-4408
      Kintana http://www.kintana.com (408) 752-8460 FAX