Re: syntax highlightening on amiga

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2000
      Kolla wrote:

      > > I'm afraid I still have the 4 color display (got a spare Amiga, anyone?)...
      >
      > Tried UAE yet? :)

      [For those who don't know UAE: That's a simulater to run Amiga programs on a
      Unix system]

      I tried it some time back, but it didn't work well for me. Perhaps I should
      give it another try... I wonder if UAE on a 800 MHz Duron will compile Vim
      faster than my 25 MHz 68030 machine?

      > > There are 8 color icons in the distribution (runtime/icons).
      >
      > I mean 5bit (32 colours) icons that most of us amiga users use today :)

      4-8-16-32 colors. It's a pity there isn't a standard. I'm afraid I don't
      have the time to dive into this. If you know a good way to add the 32 color
      icons while still keeping it working for people like me that only have 4
      colors, send me a patch please.

      --
      BEDEVERE: Stand by for attack!!
      [CUT TO enormous army forming up. Trebuchets, rows of PIKEMEN, siege