UPDATE xmledit.vim

  • Devin Weaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      A new version has been placed at my FTP site for the xmledit.vim script.
      ftp://tritarget.com/pub/vim/scripts/xmledit.vim

      " This script provides some convenience when editing XML (and some SGML)
      " formated documents. <M-5> will jump to the beginning or end of the tag block
      " your cursor is in. % will jump between '<' and '>' within the tag your
      " cursor is in. when in insert mode and you finish a tag (pressing '>') the
      " tag will be completed. If you press '>' twice it will complete the tag and
      " break it across a blank. If you want to enter a literal '>' without
      " parsing use <M-.>

      " Kudos to Brad Phelan for completing tag matching and visual tag completion.

      --
      If VIM were a woman, I'd marry her. Slim, organized, helpful and beautiful;
      what's not to like?