RE: Lisp syntax

  • Jeroen VALCKE - SAVACO
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
      > :set ft

      It says filetype=lisp

      When I edited my files at home lisp syntax was highlighted correctly with
      the same lisp syntax file!!!
    • Richard P. Groenewegen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000

        On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 08:50:10AM +0100, Jeroen VALCKE - SAVACO wrote:
        > It says filetype=lisp

        Note that you did not answer the other questions Benji Fisher asked.
        Anyway, try adding lines of the form

        hi keyword ctermfg=1

        to you're .vimrc. You can use different values of 1 ;-) If that
        doesn't work you can also try

        hi lispFunc ctermfg=1

        Let's see what happens.

        Richard
        --
        Exactly, The best admin tool for NT is a bike.