Vim Awesome, a new Vim plugin resource

  • glts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014
      Hello list,

      I'd like to share with you a super useful Vim resource that was
      announced the other day, just in case you didn't see it.

      http://vimawesome.com/

      Their aim is to present a "comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date
      directory of Vim plugins". I think they did a very fine job.

      Enjoy,

      --
      David

    • Marc Weber
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014
        Hi David,

        It looks nice (design), however I think far from complete.

        An "uglier" overview about how many plugins vim-pi knows about:
        http://vam.mawercer.de/ (> 10.000)

        Every project such as vimawesome is welcome to collaborate with
        https://bitbucket.org/vimcommunity/vim-pi

        And even vim-pi is missing a lot of plugins floating around on github
        like sources.

        eg http://vim-plugins.org/ is an earlier attempt.

        Marc Weber

      • LCD 47
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2014
          On 2 July 2014, Marc Weber <marco-oweber@...> wrote:
          > Hi David,
          >
          > It looks nice (design), however I think far from complete.
          >
          > An "uglier" overview about how many plugins vim-pi knows about:
          > http://vam.mawercer.de/ (> 10.000)
          [...]

          IIRC VimAwesome calculates the number of users as the number of
          users pulling from NeoBundle, and the number of stars is the number of
          stars at GitHub. This means that at least the initial list left out the
          plugins that aren't at GitHub.

          /lcd