libcall E364

  • Ni Va
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2014
      Hi,

      I compiled a dlltest.dll under windows 64bits that fails at vim libcall.

      _____________source code____________
      .h
      extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int decrease(long a);

      .cpp
      extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)
      int decrease(long a)
      {
      return (a-1);
      }
      ___end____of______source code____________

      :echo libcallnr('dlltest', 'Decrease', 5)
      E364: Library call failed for "Decrase()"

      dlltest.dll is under vim74 directory with gvim.exe.

    • Ni Va
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27, 2014
        On Friday, April 25, 2014 10:04:57 AM UTC+1, Ni Va wrote:
        > Hi,
        >

        > I compiled a dlltest.dll under windows 64bits that fails at vim libcall.
        >
        > _____________source code____________
        > .h
        > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int decrease(long a);
        >
        > .cpp
        > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)
        > int decrease(long a)
        > {
        > return (a-1);
        > }
        > ___end____of______source code____________
        >

        > :echo libcallnr('dlltest', 'Decrease', 5)
        > E364: Library call failed for "Decrase()"
        >

        > dlltest.dll is under vim74 directory with gvim.exe.

        Any help?

      • Yukihiro Nakadaira
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27, 2014
          On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Ni Va <nivaemail@...> wrote:
          On Friday, April 25, 2014 10:04:57 AM UTC+1, Ni Va wrote:
          > Hi,
          >

          > I compiled a dlltest.dll under windows 64bits that fails at vim libcall.
          >
          > _____________source code____________
          > .h
          > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int decrease(long a);
          >
          > .cpp
          > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)
          > int decrease(long a)
          > {
          >    return (a-1);
          > }
          > ___end____of______source code____________
          >

          > :echo libcallnr('dlltest', 'Decrease', 5)
          > E364: Library call failed for "Decrase()"
          >

          > dlltest.dll is under vim74 directory with gvim.exe.

          Any help?

          Maybe typo?  'Decrease' -> 'decrease'
          Or try dll full path.

        • Ni Va
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27, 2014
            On Sunday, April 27, 2014 10:52:25 AM UTC+1, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
            > On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Ni Va <niva...@...> wrote:
            >

            > On Friday, April 25, 2014 10:04:57 AM UTC+1, Ni Va wrote:
            >
            > > Hi,
            >

            > > I compiled a dlltest.dll under windows 64bits that fails at vim libcall.
            >

            > > _____________source code____________
            >
            > > .h
            >
            > > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int decrease(long a);
            >

            > > .cpp
            >
            > > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)
            >
            > > int decrease(long a)
            >
            > > {
            >
            > >    return (a-1);
            >
            > > }
            >
            > > ___end____of______source code____________
            >

            > > :echo libcallnr('dlltest', 'Decrease', 5)
            >
            > > E364: Library call failed for "Decrase()"
            >

            > > dlltest.dll is under vim74 directory with gvim.exe.
            >

            > Any help?
            >

            > Maybe typo?  'Decrease' -> 'decrease'
            > Or try dll full path.
            >
            > --
            > Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro....@...

            Hi Yukihiro,

            Already both tried. Can I send you files ?

          • Yukihiro Nakadaira
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 27, 2014
              On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Ni Va <nivaemail@...> wrote:
              On Sunday, April 27, 2014 10:52:25 AM UTC+1, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
              > On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Ni Va <niva...@...> wrote:
              >

              > On Friday, April 25, 2014 10:04:57 AM UTC+1, Ni Va wrote:
              >
              > > Hi,
              >

              > > I compiled a dlltest.dll under windows 64bits that fails at vim libcall.
              >

              > > _____________source code____________
              >
              > > .h
              >
              > > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int decrease(long a);
              >

              > > .cpp
              >
              > > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)
              >
              > > int decrease(long a)
              >
              > > {
              >
              > >    return (a-1);
              >
              > > }
              >
              > > ___end____of______source code____________
              >

              > > :echo libcallnr('dlltest', 'Decrease', 5)
              >
              > > E364: Library call failed for "Decrase()"
              >

              > > dlltest.dll is under vim74 directory with gvim.exe.
              >

              > Any help?
              >

              > Maybe typo?  'Decrease' -> 'decrease'
              > Or try dll full path.
              >
              > --
              > Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro....@...

              Hi Yukihiro,

              Already both tried. Can I send you files ?

              I don't have 64bit Windows PC.

              gvim.exe and dlltest.dll are both 64bit version?

            • Ni Va
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 27, 2014
                On Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:19:25 AM UTC+1, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
                > On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Ni Va <niva...@...> wrote:
                >
                > On Sunday, April 27, 2014 10:52:25 AM UTC+1, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
                >

                > > On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Ni Va <niva...@...> wrote:
                >

                > > On Friday, April 25, 2014 10:04:57 AM UTC+1, Ni Va wrote:
                >

                > > > Hi,
                >

                > > > I compiled a dlltest.dll under windows 64bits that fails at vim libcall.
                >

                > > > _____________source code____________
                >

                > > > .h
                >

                > > > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int decrease(long a);
                >

                > > > .cpp
                >

                > > > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)
                >

                > > > int decrease(long a)
                >

                > > > {
                >

                > > >    return (a-1);
                >

                > > > }
                >

                > > > ___end____of______source code____________

                > > > :echo libcallnr('dlltest', 'Decrease', 5)
                >

                > > > E364: Library call failed for "Decrase()"
                >

                > > > dlltest.dll is under vim74 directory with gvim.exe.
                >

                > > Any help?
                >

                > > Maybe typo?  'Decrease' -> 'decrease'
                >
                > > Or try dll full path.
                >

                > > --
                >
                > > Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro....@...
                >

                > Hi Yukihiro,
                >

                > Already both tried. Can I send you files ?
                >

                > I don't have 64bit Windows PC.
                >
                > gvim.exe and dlltest.dll are both 64bit version?
                >
                > --
                > Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro....@...

                gVim 64bits
                dll is 32bits compiled

              • Yukihiro Nakadaira
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 27, 2014
                  On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Ni Va <nivaemail@...> wrote:
                  On Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:19:25 AM UTC+1, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
                  > On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Ni Va <niva...@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > On Sunday, April 27, 2014 10:52:25 AM UTC+1, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
                  >

                  > > On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Ni Va <niva...@...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > On Friday, April 25, 2014 10:04:57 AM UTC+1, Ni Va wrote:
                  >

                  > > > Hi,
                  >

                  > > > I compiled a dlltest.dll under windows 64bits that fails at vim libcall.
                  >

                  > > > _____________source code____________
                  >

                  > > > .h
                  >

                  > > > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int decrease(long a);
                  >

                  > > > .cpp
                  >

                  > > > extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)
                  >

                  > > > int decrease(long a)
                  >

                  > > > {
                  >

                  > > >    return (a-1);
                  >

                  > > > }
                  >

                  > > > ___end____of______source code____________

                  > > > :echo libcallnr('dlltest', 'Decrease', 5)
                  >

                  > > > E364: Library call failed for "Decrase()"
                  >

                  > > > dlltest.dll is under vim74 directory with gvim.exe.
                  >

                  > > Any help?
                  >

                  > > Maybe typo?  'Decrease' -> 'decrease'
                  >
                  > > Or try dll full path.
                  >

                  > > --
                  >
                  > > Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro....@...
                  >

                  > Hi Yukihiro,
                  >

                  > Already both tried. Can I send you files ?
                  >

                  > I don't have 64bit Windows PC.
                  >
                  > gvim.exe and dlltest.dll are both 64bit version?
                  >
                  > --
                  > Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro....@...

                  gVim 64bits
                  dll is 32bits compiled

                  I think 64bit dll will work.

                • Ni Va
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 27, 2014
                    On Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:40:59 AM UTC+1, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
                    > On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Ni Va <niva...@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > On Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:19:25 AM UTC+1, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
                    >

                    > > On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Ni Va <niva...@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > > On Sunday, April 27, 2014 10:52:25 AM UTC+1, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:

                    > > > Any help?
                    >

                    > > > Maybe typo?  'Decrease' -> 'decrease'
                    >

                    > > > Or try dll full path.
                    >

                    > > > --
                    >

                    > > > Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro....@...
                    >

                    > > Hi Yukihiro,
                    >

                    > > Already both tried. Can I send you files ?
                    >

                    > > I don't have 64bit Windows PC.
                    >

                    > > gvim.exe and dlltest.dll are both 64bit version?
                    >

                    > > --
                    >
                    > > Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro....@...
                    >

                    > gVim 64bits
                    >
                    > dll is 32bits compiled
                    >

                    > I think 64bit dll will work.
                    >
                    >  --
                    > Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro....@...

                    Yes,

                    I confirm that gvim32bits call my dll which was compiled for 32bits only
                    Then, as I have got two versions of gvim in 32bits and 64bits, I think I will have to link my dll for both plateforms.

                    Thank you