:Sex vertically

  • Phil Dobbin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2014
      Hi, all.

      I'm aware you can use :Sex to split the current buffer to show the file
      explorer but it splits horizontally.

      Is there any way to get it to split vertically?

      Any help appreciated.

      Cheers,

      Phil...

      --
      currently (ab)using
      CentOS 6.5, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora 19 & 20, OS X Snow Leopard,

    • Fredrik Andersson

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2014
          On 04/03/2014 09:04, Fredrik Andersson wrote:

          > :Vex
          >
          > Found by reading the help page for :Sex

          Thanks, Frederick.

          Maybe I should've thought of reading the help pages.

          Perhaps I just wanted someone to talk to ;-)

          Cheers,

          Phil...

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2014

            On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Phil Dobbin <phildobbin@...> wrote:
            On 04/03/2014 09:04, Fredrik Andersson wrote:

            > :Vex
            >
            > Found by reading the help page for :Sex

            Thanks, Frederick.
            np, no need to butcher my name though..

            Maybe I should've thought of reading the help pages.

            Perhaps I just wanted someone to talk to ;-)
            #vim on freenode is a good place to chill at =)

            Cheers,

              Phil...

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2014
              On 04/03/2014 09:13, Fredrik Andersson wrote:

              > On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Phil Dobbin <phildobbin@...
              > <mailto:phildobbin@...>> wrote:
              >
              > On 04/03/2014 09:04, Fredrik Andersson wrote:
              >
              > > :Vex
              > >
              > > Found by reading the help page for :Sex
              >
              > Thanks, Frederick.
              >
              > np, no need to butcher my name though..

              A thousand apologies, Fredrik. It's still pretty early here in London
              but still no excuse.

              > Maybe I should've thought of reading the help pages.
              >
              > Perhaps I just wanted someone to talk to ;-)
              >
              > #vim on freenode is a good place to chill at =)

              I was on there yesterday as it happens...

              Cheers,

              Phil...

              --
              currently (ab)using
              CentOS 6.5, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora 19 & 20, OS X Snow Leopard,
              RHEL 7, Ubuntu Precise & Saucy
              GnuGPG Key : http://phildobbin.org/publickey.asc

            • Charles E Campbell
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 4, 2014