What's a good way to use both html and eruby snippets in an ERB file?

  • Ivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2014
      I just started using Ultisnips, and when editing an ERB file, I have access to the eruby snippets but not the html snippets, which I'm likely to need in the same file. What's the best way to handle this?

      I would think you'd want both types of snippets enabled, but maybe I should just rig up a way to easily toggle between two filetype settings and use that as a workaround.