vim + neocomplete + vim-ruby + vim-rails issue

  • Thomas Cuthbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2014
      Anyone here got rails completion going with neocomplete?.
      I'm having issues with neocomplete and rubycomplete rails omnicomplete feature.
      The fuzzy autocomplete feature does not show rails candidates.
      When I force the issue with Ctrl X Ctrl O the Omnicomplete dialog shows rails syntax ie redirect_to.
      I also get an 'TypeError: no implicit conversion from nil to integer' error when executing Ctrl X Ctrl O within an rspec file. Interesting if I turn off load in buffer option the error disappears.

      A link to my vimrc can be found here:
      https://github.com/tcuthbert/dotfiles/blob/master/vimrc