Lot of work to recreate a window's title!

  • Suresh Govindachar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2013
      Hello,

      I recently found out that it is a lot of work to recreate the title of a
      gVim window -- what I came up with in this script works for many but not
      all buffers: http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=1061881 . And what I do
      is an incomplete determination of the window's title (eg, does not
      address the [+=-] piece, and hasn't been tested with remote buffers).

      If there isn't a simpler, robust way to determine the vim window's
      title, I would like to request that the a routine "gettitle()" be provided.

      Thanks,

      --Suresh