Folding and Scrollbinding

  • Stephen Rasku
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2013
      I have a very long log file that I am using vertical splitting as a method of vertical folding.  I am also having to fold horizontally and it's annoying that I have to fold in both windows.  Is there a setting in Vim that I can use so that a fold in one window will also fold in the other scrollbound window(s)?

      I am using vim 7.2 on CentOS if it makes any difference.

      ...Stephen