Re: "Vim without Cream" build no longer includes interpreters?

  • Ben Fritz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2013
      On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 5:02:07 PM UTC-5, Steve Hall wrote:
      > On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Benjamin Fritz <fritzo...@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I noticed today that the 7.4.27 build of Vim I installed from your
      >
      > > "Vim without Cream" distribution no longer includes +python/dyn
      >
      > That build DOES have +python3/dyn.
      >
      > I'll post new builds in the next day or so, whatever works will be
      > included.

      I see 7.4.50 still doesn't have python 2 support. I just wanted to be clear that your statement about python3 doesn't mean you don't find python 2 necessary, correct?

    • Steve Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2013
        On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Ben Fritz <fritzophrenic@...> wrote:
        > On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 5:02:07 PM UTC-5, Steve Hall wrote:
        > > On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Benjamin Fritz <fritzo...@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I noticed today that the 7.4.27 build of Vim I installed from your
        > > >
        > > > "Vim without Cream" distribution no longer includes +python/dyn
        > >
        > > That build DOES have +python3/dyn.
        > >
        > > I'll post new builds in the next day or so, whatever works will be
        > > included.
        >
        > I see 7.4.50 still doesn't have python 2 support. I just wanted to
        > be clear that your statement about python3 doesn't mean you don't
        > find python 2 necessary, correct?

        Good question. I have not yet explored including both features for
        both versions of Python. If (my) build system supports it, I will
        include it next build.

        :: Cream for Vim http://cream.sourceforge.net