Re: Each buffer in own tab/function lookup seem to clash

  • Ben Fritz
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2013
      On Thursday, October 3, 2013 4:29:11 AM UTC-5, Henry wrote:
      > Thanks Ben,
      >
      > I actually did try
      >
      >          exe 'tjump ' . expand('<cword>')
      >
      >          exe 'tjump ' . expand('<cword>')
      >
      > initially, but all hell breaks lose with that :)
      >
      > Looks like
      >
      >    try
      >
      >          exe 'tjump ' . expand('<cword>')
      >
      >          0tag
      >
      > Does the trick - at least in the sense that it *always* finds the relevant tag.

      Heh, I'm actually realizing the first approach should not re-read the <cword> after the first tjump command, it should store off the expand('<cword>') result and use it twice instead of grabbing the word under the new cursor position.

      But the second approach is nicer anyway, so I wouldn't bother trying to get the first to wok.